The History of Mill Creek Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
The original member of our group was Paul J. Murphy, DDS. He opened his private practice in oral and maxillofacial surgery in Youngstown, Ohio in 1957. He was joined 10 years later by Richard W. Lewis, DDS. They opened a second office on Austintown in 1983. In 1986, their Youngstown office was moved to Boardman.
Mark L. Billy, DDS joined the staff in 1996. It was soon thereafter that the practice was renamed “Mill Creek Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates”.
In 1998, the practice expanded with the addition of Melvin Fader, DDS and his office on Fifth Avenue in Youngstown. Dr. Fader had been in a solo practice in oral and maxillofacial surgery since 1960.
The most recent addition to the team was Craig A. Wagley, DDS, MD who joined the staff in 1999. The practice’s progress continued in the summer of 2001 when its Fifth Avenue office was relocated to Liberty. This office closed upon the retirement of Drs. Murphy, Lewis and Fader.
Choose Exceptional Oral Surgery
Schedule an appointment online or call one of our offices today!