Meet Craig A. Wagley, DDS, MD
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Austintown, OH
Dr. Craig Wagley was born in Salt Lake City, Utah but was raised in Port Neches, Texas. This is where he met his wife Pamela. He has six beautiful children Neil, Nicole, Alec, Austin, Jonathan, and Julianne.
He earned his D.D.S. degree from the University of Texas Health Sciences Dental School in 1993. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. Dr. Wagley interned at Metro Health Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio where he completed a six-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
While in Cleveland, Dr. Wagley graduated from Case Western Reserve Medical School and did a general surgery internship at University Hospital. In 1999, Dr. Wagley moved to Canfield, Ohio to join Mill Creek Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates. He now dedicates himself to the area residents by also being a leader in the field of dentoalveolar, implant, and reconstructive surgery and office anesthesia.
Memberships & Associations
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Elected in to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- MetroHealth Medical Center Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Cleveland, Ohio
- Case Western Reserve Medical School Cleveland, Ohio
- University Hospital General Surgery Internship Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Ohio Dental Association
- Member, Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, Corydon Palmer Dental Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration
- Active staff and chairman of the Department of Dentistry at Mercy Health-St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- Active staff, Mercy Health-St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital & Mercy Health-St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Active staff, Surgery Center at Southwoods