Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Austintown and Boardman, OH
Neilson L. Wagley, DMD
Dr. Neilson L. Wagley was born in Port Neches, Texas, but was raised in Ohio. Dr. Wagley is a graduate of Canfield High School. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Utah in 2013 in the field of public health.
He then earned his D.M.D. degree from the University of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine in 2017. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. Upon completion of dental school Dr. Wagley decided to pursue further training in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Wagley completed a four year residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tennessee. There he received extensive training in anesthesia, surgical dental extractions and implant surgery, complex bone grafting, facial trauma, orthognathic surgery, and oral and maxillofacial pathology.
In 2021, Dr. Wagley returned home to the Youngstown area to join Mill Creek Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates. Dr. Wagley looks forward to continuing the mission of Mill Creek Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates by improving the quality of life for our area residents and by becoming a leader in the field of dentoalveolar and implant surgery, reconstructive and facial trauma surgery, pathology, and office anesthesia.
Memberships & Associations
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Ohio Dental Association
- Member, Corydon Palmer Dental Society
- Active Staff, Mercy Health St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- Active Staff, Surgery Center at Southwoods
Choose Exceptional Oral Surgery
Schedule an appointment online or call one of our offices today!